Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom
Hybrid – Full-time – Mid-Senior Level
Great salary and benefits
Leading space & Satellite manufacturer is seeking experienced engineers with expertise within Electrical Ground Support Equipment (EGSE) AIT, assembly, integration and test.
If you have a background in EGSE AIT, for spacecraft segment, please read on and apply with an up to date CV below!
What you’d do:
- Commissioning of an EGSE.
- EGSE Specification and Design.
- Maintenance and calibration of EGSE test racks:
- Radio Frequency (RF)
- Telemetry & Telecommand (TMTC)
- Central Checkout System (CCS)
- Spacecraft level operations and testing.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of running EGSEs at a spacecraft level.
- Experience with EGSE integration, commissioning and maintenance at a spacecraft level.
- Strong experience with RF, Power and TMTC test racks.
- Strong experience in Terma’s CCS5/TSC (creating test scripts and operating a spacecraft).
- Strong experience with interfaces such as SpaceWire, CanBus, RS422.
- Experience in defining EGSE requirements and procurement.
For a full consultation please apply today with an up to date CV and contact details via the ‘Apply Now’ button.