Cornwall, United Kingdom
- GlobalTech are seeking personnel who are highly experienced in the UK aerospace and space sector with extensive knowledge about UK Space Agency and various other UK government programmes.
- The personnel must be a UK citizen and must be eligible for security clearance as required. Knowledge of closing contracts with both private and public companies will be an asset.
- The ideal candidate has knowledge of available funding programmes offered by the UK government, UK defence and UK Space Agency, and the ability to prepare and submit successful applications.
- Doctorate, Masters or Bachelors in engineering would be preferred but not a pre-requisite for this position. A proven track record is critical for this position.
- Must be willing to travel to the US, Canada and other parts of Europe when required. Must operate without supervision and take lead for business development of the company.
- The candidate can be based anywhere in the UK but must be willing to travel to Cornwall on short notice.