Permanent – On Site
An exciting space and satellite company are seeking Mechanical Engineer to join cutting edge space projects…
What you’ll do:
- Design, qualify, test, and produce multi-mode air-breathing engines.
- Hands on engineering across the breadth of the design life-cycle
- Tasks will include design, procurement, inspection, assembly, testing, maintenance, analysis – you will interact at all levels of development
- Testing will involve Liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen and other cryogenic medium, and multi-fuel turbine engines
What you’ll need:
- Must be willing to work with a very lean team of Propulsion engineers and on high profile/efficiency testing programme
- Must be a UK Citizen
- Open to some international travel to the Americas and Europe
- Degree or above in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
Especially interested in:
- Hands on experience with rocket engines, turbine engines and other rotating equipment
- Experience in design, testing, fatigue, stress analysis and maintenance of turbine engines and other air breathing engines will be a bonus
Please apply with your CV and up to date contact details, in order for the team to discuss your application further with you.