Hybrid – Full-time – Mid-Senior level
Fantastic Salary & Benefits
What you’ll do:
- Lead Product and Quality Assurance activities within space product / project teams
- Provide Product and Quality Assurance related support to multiple projects
- Customer / supplier PA / QA activities
- Lead audits, policies and processes around QA & PA throughout the organisation, also with a view on external partnerships
- Witness manufacturing and testing activities and provide input as required, including at 3rd party facilities.
- Check and maintain quality control data and records collected during PA/QA management activities.
- 5 years of experience in Product Assurance and /or Quality Assurance, preferably in Space or Aerospace Sectors.
- Ability to lead functional groups with respect to associated assurance requirements
- Management and technical skills of high quality and reliability system products.
For a full consultation please apply today with an up to date CV and contact details vis the ‘Apply Now’ button.