Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom
Hybrid – Full-time – Mid-Senior Level
Excellent Salary and Benefits
Embedded Software Developer (Embedded C) is required for permanent job opportunity with market leading aerospace, space and satellite company. Quick interviews and deployments with majority REMOTE work available.
- Significant experience of developing software (in C), for Real Time Embedded systems
- Experience working within safety critical industries
- experience developing on Embedded systems – where memory/processor restrictions are key to coding approach/possibilities
- experience working in Embedded Linux environments/with Embedded Linux systems
- Experience developing software for the aerospace sector (other safety critical areas definitely considered).
- Experience of development for RTEMS or vxware platforms.
- Experience of all stages of mission design life cycle from initial concept to design, test, and operations.
- prior experience with UML
- Familiarity with commonly used protocols and standards for communications, such as CCSDS, etc. CAN.etc
- PowerPC architecture or SPARC V8
- Linux system administration, Shell Scripts, make, etc.
Further info available, please don’t hesitate to apply with your up to date CV/contact details via the ‘Apply Now’ button.